Thursday 19 August 2004

Why be plain when you can be crispy?

Our very own Jeff Wang coined the term and I've heard my roomate Christina use it more than once. But here's a perfect example

Yesterday night at in-n-out, two pubescent girls in red tank tops order. There's this posse of guys behind us yelling at them to get a shake. After my mom and I order, we make our way to the recieving counter and people watch. My mom says "Girls nowadays dress in clothes that look like underwear." I couldn't agree more. But then again, I look over at the guys. They all have almost bic-ed heads, are wearing immaculate white t-shirts 2-3 sizes too big and a wifebeater underneath. They're either wearing dark blue or black shorts that go down to mid-calf and all have white socks pulled up all the way. The interesting thing about them is that they all have perfectly shaped eyebrows. Any girl would covet those eyebrows and guess what, a whole posse of gang-banger high school boys has them. And believe me, you can tell that they were shaped.

Is that the new gang sign nowadays? My goodness, metrosexual has now infiltrated the ghetto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeff freaking wang did not invent that.
what a thief.

http://www.nestlecrunch.com/home.asp?snf=1&

SHAQUILLE O NEAL