Friday 11 June 2004

Hi.
After a moment or two of trying to decide whether blogger or xanga is better, I've resolved to my roots and posting on blogger.

sorry guys for changing so much on you. but there's just something about going back 3 years and reading about everything that's happened. I used to talk a lot about spiritual things a couple years back, but I wonder how encouraging it was to others, if if i'm just rattling off in spiritual language that not everyone understands and is just totally a testament of how self centered i am.

I've been thinking a lot about people. Hanging out with people and getting to know people. the first impression is always this shy girl who doesn't talk much but when you get inside her head, it's this whirlwind of thoughts and well... weirdness.

I wonder how many people get passed that shy girl first impression. And I wonder how many people do i really invest in. Or maybe the blog is a way for people to get to know me without me ever to get to know them.

Jumping back to blogger: i'm changing for 3 reasons. 1) you can put pictures. 2) they now have comments and you don't have to be a blogger member to comment (so comment away~!!) 3) everything just looks so nice.

so if you are younger than me and have known me for a not very long time, feel free to browse around my blogger. some posts are boring, some are long but yeah... have fun.

No comments: