Wednesday 18 December 2002

so uh.. yeah.
in the library. it's so lonely here in the library... it's just me and the cubicle (we've gotten to know each other pretty well) well.... christina, asa and jon mi are here as well... but i've formed an emotional attatchment to the cubicle. i was thinking about my little cousins today... they're so cute. i forgot to ask my dad to send me the pictures of when we went to their house during thanksgiving. the whole family on my mom's side is getting together this coming weekend for a family reunion/picture. i have a feeling we're gonna do the whole family-portraits-cake-on-the-makeup-really-expensive-background stuff because it's very very very rare for my mom's whole family to be in the same city let alone the same country.
but yeah...i think i'm gonna go to pasadena an visit my friend terry and my cousins because they're SUPERCOOL! (how's that for working on my vocabulary.. but it's not totally deviant from fun stuff)
anyway, it's the last day of studying...it would be awesome to take my final today at 5:00 'cause it feels like i've been studying for ochem since august...
there are a lot of things i want to do this break...
listen to pastor rick's sermon's on relationships (i figure... i'm turning 20 soon maybe i should get some Biblical guidelines to dating into my system)
read through my illustrated history of china book (they actually use this as a textbook.. wonder how it'll be)
finish Mere Christianity
play tennis with my friend terry
go to irvine with my friend justin and visit connie (HI CONNIE) my cousin marianne, norman, nina, and everyone else...
maybe hang out in westwood
college retreat
hang out with my little cousins in pasadena
hang out with sam and kelie (wanna go to 3rd street or westwood? I actually wanna go to beverly center and check it out.. maybe.. possibly.. OUTLET SHOPPING?! teeheehee or at least we can go to southcoast... i wanna actually get something there this time)
rent and watch as many movies as possible
hang out with sfc-ers on their socal trip (learn how to snowboard)
sit down at the park on a sunny day and reflect on how the year/semester has been and just have some quality God and roz time (that'll be awesome, too bad i'm not bringing home the guitar)


ok.. i think i've taken too long of a break... back to the books.

No comments: