Sunday 20 October 2002

Some good things that happened this weekend:
I got to hang out with my sister and her boyfriend.
I got to talk with my sister a lot.
going to the palace of fine arts/exploratorium but not really paying anything and walking around the pond. (i'd so take wedding pictures there)
shopping with my sister and her boyfriend.
driving dj's car.
eating hot pot.
getting that 15 dollar jcrew sweater and finding out it fits.
riding on the muni through san fransisco.
eating dim sum in china town with my sister and dj.
getting a guitar. :)
laughing at dj because he snores.
getting a sweater 50% off at american eagle.
being with family
getting 200 dumplings.. mmmMMMMMmmmm
finding out my camera is actually done and being sent home right now.
being invited to sister's appreciation
reading mere christianity
recovering from mood swings... maybe
planning out their next trip up (muir woods, walking across the golden gate, ferry to alcatraz, golden gate park, anne's kitchen for breakfast)
sitting at the palace of fine arts admiring what a nice day it was.
getting free chocolate at ghiradelli square
walking around yerba buena gardens (the bathrooms next to the yerba buena theater for the arts is really clean. (it's one on the side of that anti hate fountain memorial thing))

No comments: