Monday 28 October 2002

ahh.... my free hour to do whatever between 9-10.
Things have been really busy lately. Things just kind of climax now that it's almost 2/3 through the semester. Things are getting harder well they've been getting harder since the beginning of the semester but anyway.
I'm in the Morrison Music Library. Gonna do something after i'm done, but a thought made me smile today:
a proposal. No one I know is engaged and I'm... well... that's light years away but the thought kind of came up in my mind when I was walking from VLSB to Morrison and it made me smile, the thought of a guy getting down on one knee really nervous but so excited about asking a girl he likes (loves) a lot to marry him. And then girl knowing something's up but so surprised that he popped the question.. she's smiling ear to ear but almost tearing be cause she likes (loves) this guy so much, too. It just made me smile because it was such a happy thought.

No comments: