Friday 14 December 2007

Comfort

Dude, check this out. $5 on sale at Old Navy. I'm going home to LA this weekend. We're gonna have good food, relax, go do Christmas stuff, hang out with friends. It's going to be an awesome, VERY comfortable weekend. :)

Thinking about comfort, I recently discovered how to make pork and preserved vegetable noodle soup. So good.

The simple comforts like warm slippers and warm noodle soup make me so happy. But I constantly think about that very Christianese saying "get out of your comfort zone." I think a lot about not being comfortable for the sake of my faith and wonder if I'd be willing to give that up, all the things that bring happiness shouldn't compare to the ultimate joy that comes from knowing God. I dunno, just thots.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

dude, can you send me the recipe?