Wednesday 19 September 2007

Classes

I have a problem. That's usually first step when dealing with problems, right? I have a problem. What's my problem? Not going to class. So far this quarter we've had 15 hours of class and I've missed 6 of them.

Today I had class at 8 and I ended up getting go class at 10. went to 2 hours of class. My reasoning for today's miss was that all of the classes have lectures of the audio. And I have a long day today with class, work and all of that.

But I've come to realize that I overestimate what I can do efficiently without getting stressed out. I've effectively become on "school" mode and automatically on school mode, i'm five hundred billion times more stressed than "work" mode or "summer" mode. I need to evaluate why that is. But anyway, my point being is that I have a limit to all the "stuff" I can do and multitasking may not be one of my strengths, either is trying to maintain a sane demeanor during school and having to "preform."

At any rate... we're going backpacking this weekend. Needless to say, it's going to be beautiful. :)

No comments: