Saturday 13 November 2004

Praise night was tonight.
The good, the bad and the ugly. I'll start with the ugly first.
THE UGLY
I was SUPER stressed before. I don't think i completely realized that this was for the worship and glorification of God until I heard everyone start singing.
The guitar...out of tune before the thing started so I borrowed Brandon Young's (THANKS BRANDON!)

THE BAD
I messed up A LOT on the djembae in the 2nd set.
Chose too many new songs in the 2nd set.

THE GOOD
I was able to worship in the first set. I think i just let it all go...i'm playing for God not the people sitting in the pews.
ALL THE ALUMNI!!! You guys are super. I was so happy when all of y'alls came out. :) I hope you had a good time of worship.

So feedback? Is there something to improve for the next time? (practice more for the next time) Were you able to worship?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was definately a good time of worship. this is something sfc has always been really good at, no matter how stressed their members are. i was really glad to be back. good job roz.
-lou