Monday 4 November 2002

WHOOOOO I'm wired. :)
Today was FUN!! :)
I took a pretty easy bio midterm and went to music, then i went shopping and saw some really cute shoes at the bancroft clothing company. then i did telebears(at KOSHLAND BIOSCIENCES LIBRARY), signed up for bio 1a and english 45c with bishop. (taking 1a with viv and 45c with christina and maybe jeff). Then I went swimming with Jessie, YAY! and then i came home ate dumplings did laundry and headed off to psych. Then I went to study and an Ochem review session. Then I came home to see Kevin working on my computer, but he was doing hbs stuff. And then for small group we went to Crepes a GOGO, FUN! I had turkey egg spinach and ricotta cheese, SOOO good. And i split it with christina who had strawberries and nutella SOOOOOO good. :) And then we went to starbucks and I got a caffe mocha, which means I'M SOOOO WIRED! And then on the fly we decided to drive around campus and we went up to LBL and GUESS WHAT?! There's A HUGE DNA MOLECULE there!! BEAUTIFUL!! Teehee.. and then we came back. Now i'm gonna watch a movie with Christina. BYEBYE!

No comments: